Sweet Tweets – win a Bucket of Lolly with Watertight Marketing
Prize draw to be held each day from Monday 12th to Friday 16th November 2012
The idea is to keep your business Bucket topped up with lolly… so, each day this week you can win yourself an actual bucket of lollies!
Each bucket contains: Unicorn Pop Lolly, Whirly Pop Large, Whirly Pop Small, 2 x candy cane, dip dab, mega double lolly, chupa chup, traffic light, loveheart lollipop sherbet dip. Yummy!
Two ways to enter the prize draw
1. On Twitter…
Tweet the Watertight Marketing PleaseFund.us project link and the book’s hashtag between 08.00 GMT on Monday 12th November and 17.00 on Friday 16th November to be entered into a daily prize draw.
Your Tweet or RT must contain the following:
- Mention @watertightmkg
- Link to: http://www.pleasefund.us/projects/watertight-marketing
- Hashtag: #watertightmkg
Here’s an example Tweet you could use:
Check out @watertightmkg #crowdfunding project to get small biz back on track in 2013: http://ow.ly/fah26 #watertightmkg #SME
2. On Facebook…
Head on over to our Facebook page and take moment to ‘Like’ your favourite cartoon from the book. Make sure you get your vote in before 20.00 GMT on Friday 16th November. Your ‘Likes’ will determine which original drawing by the very talented Cartoono will be given away on 21st November if the crowdfunding target is met. Find out more about how to get your hands on this one-off work of art.
So, for an extra chance to win one of the five buckets of lollies:
- Choose your favourite cartoon by ‘Liking’ it in this Facebook album
A draw will take place on or around 20.00 GMT on each day of the competition to select that day’s winner from amongst all eligible participants since the previous draw .
And, yes you can do both. So, if you Tweet each day and Like your favourite cartoon on Facebook you’ll have six chances of winning.
The (not so) small print
As with all competitions, there are some terms and conditions to make you aware of, so here are the full terms and conditions:
- All entry instructions are deemed to form part of the rules.
- PARTICIPANTS: Twitter promotions are open to residents of the UK and the Republic of Ireland (including the Isle of Man and Channel Islands) except Clear Thought Consulting Ltd employees, accredited agents or retailers and their relatives or persons connected to this promotion. Players under the age of 16 years of age should obtain the permission of an adult before entering the competition.
- DURATION: The promotion start date is stated in the competition. Closing date is stated in the competition.
- HOW TO ENTER: During the promotion period Tweet or Retweet (RT) or Like details as requested in the competition.
- Players must have an authentic Twitter or Facebook account registered in either the UK or Ireland. Postal entries will not be accepted.
- Winners must provide a valid UK postcode or Ireland address to be valid as a winner (e.g. if you live outside the UK or Ireland winner status is null and void).
- Winners will be selected by the Directors of Clear Thought Consulting Ltd using random.org.
- All winners will be vetted and inappropriate submissions, including obscenities, will be deleted and declared null and void.
- The Director’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Judges reserve the right to disallow entries.
- The prize is as stated in the competition, worth the value of £14.99 at time of drawing the winner. The winner will be picked on the date stated in the competition. Each draw will take place on the date stated in the competition. Winners will be notified by Twitter or Facebook and postal details requested in confidence.
- No cash or alternative prize will be given.
- The prize(s) are non-transferable.
- Winners must provide a valid UK or Ireland address. Winners will receive their prize(s) within 28 days of notification. P&P of the prize is free of charge, but Clear Thought Consulting accepts no responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged prizes once posted from our offices using the MyHermes delivery service.
- Clear Thought reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time.
- Clear Thought is not responsible for lost, delayed or damaged entries or prizes as dispatched.
- For a copy of the rules of entry, or a list of prize winners, write to the promoter: Clear Thought Consulting Ltd, 1st Floor, Prudential Building, 11-19 Wine St, Bristol, BS1 2PH
- No purchase necessary.
- Entrants using Twitter must be following @watertightmkg on Twitter at the time of the prize draw.
- Entrants using Facebook must Like Watertight Marketing on Facebook at the time of the prize draw.
- Your Tweets must not bring Watertight Marketing, Bryony Thomas or PleaseFund.us into disrepute.
- No more than one Twitter entry per account per day will be counted.
- No more than one Facebook entry per account in the competition period will be counted.
- Anyone found using multiple Twitter or Facebook accounts to enter this competition will be disqualified.