Marketing that delivers long-term sales results
Giving you the marketing clarity and structure you need to take calm, confident, control of your business growth.” Bryony Thomas, Author & Founder – Watertight Marketing
A Watertight Marketing Audit & Action Plan is a fixed-price service that answers the question: What is needed to establish a marketing operation that delivers long-term sales results for your business?
Your Watertight Marketing Audit & Action Plan will be tailored to meet your specific needs. We will do what’s needed to get you to a clear outline plan for marketing that equips you to step things up. But, here’s a sense of what’s typically covered…
This structured marketing audit & action plan will give you:
- A clear understanding of what your marketing operation needs to deliver.
- A clear view of what’s needed to make your marketing operation tick
- A list of enhancements in priority order.
- Identified quick wins that can be put into powerful effect immediately.
- An outline 12-month plan for a thorough marketing transformation.
What’s involved in a Watertight Marketing Audit & Action Plan?
- A detailed survey conducted online, or in person, to gather key information.
- Detailed review of existing background information, previous research and documentation.
- An end-to-end review of your marketing operation for up to three market segments against the Thirteen Touchpoint Leaks.
- Interviews, in person or by phone, with key staff and suppliers to clarify findings, and gain personal insights, as appropriate.
- A half-day presentation of findings and discussion of next steps.
- A final report detailing findings, areas for further assessment, recommendations and 12-month action plan with outline costs.
What’s covered in a Watertight Marketing Audit & Action Plan?
Using the unique and proven Watertight Marketing methodology and structure, this process quickly gathers information to deliver a clear action plan against the following key focus areas:
- ➊ Strategy: Is your offering clear and compelling to a clearly identified audience? (also using the Watertight Marketing Framework™).
- ➋ Set-up: What systems and processes do you need to deliver effective marketing?
- ➌ Skills: Do you have the right mix of current marketing skills at your disposal?
- ➍ Suppliers: What is the appropriate mix of expert suppliers for specialist tasks?
- ➎ Activity and tools: What sales tools and marketing activity do you need in place to meet your sales targets? (using Thirteen Touchpoint Leaks™).
To ensure you get exceptional value for money, we would work out with you whether it’s best to spread the time equally across these areas, or to highlight some for more detailed consideration. This allows us to make use of any previous internal reviews or consulting outputs, and focus energies on areas less well explored or understood.
Delivered by a Watertight Marketing Accredited Consultant
Please call us on 0117 325 77 25 to discuss your specific needs, or use the button below to request a call back.