A few notes to make sure you are comfortable with some of the monetisation techniques we use on this website:
- We often use Affiliate links when we link out to a third party product or service. This means that if you go on to buy from that company, we may receive a financial reward, either in the form of a payment or discount against services.
- All our recommendations are made based on our own experience, and we would never recommend anything just for the financial inducement. Indeed, many of the recommendations we make carry no reward, other than good will and karma points.
- We like to reward and thank people that recommend Watertight Marketing. If you have arrived here from a link on a third party website, it may be that they are part of our affiliate programme, where we pay a financial reward for customers people direct to us. There are currently four levels of affiliate:
- An Accredited Consultant – consultants who hold a Watertight Marketing accreditation and licence at ‘Accredited’ level are permitted to re-sell our digital products at a 23% margin, they also receive a 23% referral fee for people they direct to our mentoring programmes. These consultants are listed here.
- An Associate – consultants who hold a Watertight Marketing accreditation and licence at ‘Associate’ level are permitted to re-sell our digital products at a 20% margin, they also receive a 20% referral fee for people they direct to our mentoring programmes.
- A Platinum Partner – a very small number of people operate as Platinum Partners, where a 50% share of any revenues received from a person they refer is paid to them. These will be people we have worked with closely, and will need to have reassured us that their recommendation is based on the quality of our products. These currently include: Drayton Bird.
- A Basic Partner – we will soon be launching a basic partner who will receive a 10% share of profits on any customers they refer to us. These currently include: Panoma Press.