At this year’s Social Media Week London, I was delighted to join an fascinating panel for the Silverpop Bookclub Launch Party. The panel included:
- Will McInnes, Author of Culture Shock
- Richard Morris, Author of Givenomics
- Tom Maddocks, Author of The M-Factor
- Chris Ward, Author of Out of Office
- Bryony Thomas (me), Author of Watertight Marketing
Standout theme 1: Helpfulness is the new currency | In all the talks there was an underlying message that how helpful you are is the key to success on almost every front.
Standout theme 2: Top-down is the wrong way up! | Every speaker challenged us to turn our current view on its head in some way.