The Watertight Marketing Masterplan programme is your step-by-step path to marketing clarity. It will give you the confidence to make the marketing decisions and investments to underpin sustainable sales growth, in the long-term.
Next programme starting in October 2017…
This manageable 12-month programme (run over 14 months to allow for a Summer and Winter break), for your whole team, is your shortcut to the core understanding of how marketing supports real, and repeatable sales results. It follows the multi-award winning Watertight Marketing methodology, created by Bryony Thomas and captured in the best-selling book of the same name.
- Forget marketing fads – master the fundamentals.
- Take calm control – develop your own strategy.
- Fix your profit leaks – incremental improvements.
- Get marketing fit – for the long term.
Clear steps to confident marketing decisions
There are loads of business clubs and mastermind groups out there. Why choose this one? The key difference is that this programme follows a structured path, with each month’s activities building on the last. The programme is arranged over four modules, following chapter-by-chapter through the award-winning book – Watertight Marketing:
- Module 1: Map your marketing against sales results.
- Module 2: Build your Baseline Activity Plan.
- Module 3: Tweak your profit leaks.
- Module 4: Money, metrics and motivation!
You’ll undertake a manageable set of activities each month, for which we estimate you’ll to find a minimum of 6 hours.
Each topic builds sequentially on the last to create a clear and actionable plan.
You’ll be comprehensively supported with an extensive toolkit of workbooks and templates, a vault of video tutorials, a weekly live Q&A, a monthly live online workshop with Bryony Thomas, and a community of experts and peers at every step.
Every single business on this programme gets one-to-one accountability coaching…
As business owners, we’re pulled in so many directions. The good intentions we have to spend some quiet time thinking calmly about the important things is all so often overtaken by a daily influx of stuff that needs our more urgent attention. Which is why…
- One nominated person in your team will be paired with an accountability coach for regular calls to keep you on track.
- You’ll be working through the same steps with a group of peers who can encourage and share their ideas as you go.
- You’ll have access to a expert-moderated group where you can ask for advice at any time. If you’re stuck, you can shout!
We are absolutely committed to guiding and supporting you through this process so that you get phenomenal value.
Expert insight from Bryony Thomas and team of Accredited Consultants
At whatever level you enter this programme, you get hands-on input from Bryony – the multi-award winning author of Watertight Marketing, and to a breadth of industry and discipline experience from consultants in the Watertight Marketing Accredited Consultant network. We simply cannot emphasise the value this gives you enough.
One client, Jo Reid – MD, Calvium, commented, “An hour with Bryony is better for de-cluttering your brain and seeing a clear path than two days in a health spa.”
By attending the weekly Q&As, and the monthly live seminar – you get access to 5 hours of Bryony’s time every single month for a whole year. For those who choose to add the workshops and lunches this increases to well over 100 hours across the year.
With the Accredited Consultants co-hosting the workshops, on-hand for your accountability calls, undertaking the one-to-one elements, and monitoring the private group every day, you can be assured of fast, smart & specific insight tailored to your business.
If you’re stuck, we’ll help you. If you fall behind, we’ll help you catch up. And, with a group of like-minded people that you’ll get to know and trust through the process, we’ll all be there with a carrot or a stick should you happen need it.
Our next in-take into this programme in October 2017. You will need to register by Friday 22nd September to secure your place for the live kick-off. There are three levels at which you can access this programme:
- Virtual – £250 per month – an online-only version of the programme | More info
- + Events – £450 per month – includes monthly lunches and quarterly planning workshops | More info
- VIP – £1200 per month – includes all the events, plus a dedicated Accredited Consultant in your business | More info