Edinburgh – Coming soon
Each session uses the award-winning Watertight Marketing methodology as its base and are designed for people using the methodology to take control of their business growth.
These round-table sessions include a delicious two-course lunch. The Edinburgh lunches are hosted at Browns, and typically run quarterly. These also run at other venues across the country.
Jane is a quality-assured marketing expert and has a wealth of marketing experience behind her. Jane has been fully trained in the multi award-winning Watertight Marketing methodology.
Come along to these lunches to join other business owners on a similar journey of stepping up their marketing.
I just wanted to say thank you so much again for yesterday. I thoroughly enjoyed being part of the first event in Scotland and came away from it fully energised with lots of great marketing tips and advice!. A lovely group of people – very friendly and extremely helpful and nice to chat to over a lovely lunch! Thank you….
Jillian Simpson, Business Co-ordinator, Harvey McMillan Associates Ltd
Agenda: 12pm to 2pm
A delicious lunch will be served whilst we enjoy…
- Key concept: A 20-minute hands-on learning session on a key concept from the Watertight Marketing book with a real client example to show it in action.
- Surgery session: All attendees can submit their marketing challenges ahead of time, the trickiest will be selected to be discussed and solved live around the table.
- Open Q&A: The lunch ends with open Q&A in which you can throw us any marketing questions you have to get a bit of expert and peer input.
Who’s this for?
The typical profile of someone who thoroughly engages with Watertight Marketing is someone with a responsibility for profit in an ambitious business that wants to step things up. They’ll be the kind of person who appreciates a bit of structure to organise their thoughts.
- The owner of a £2 to £10m business looking to structure their business for scale or for sale.
- The lead marketing or sales on an ambitious board who wants to spearhead a step change in sales results.
- A frustrated entrepreneur who knows they’re onto something but can’t seem to break through the plateau they’ve reached.
We do not peddle get-rich-quick schemes, silver bullets or magic wands. In fact, the real-world approach will come as a relief to business people who’ve heard it all before. Bryony Thomas and the Accredited Consultants can certainly put on a show, and we’re confident you will thoroughly enjoy the session, but what you will love even more is the depth of thought and the true value you can take back to your business.
You can come along to one event to say hi, grab your book and then continue to interact online. You can come along to every session and pick our brains as you go through your workbooks. Or, you can come along when you have a particular marketing challenge you’d like to air.