London – 21st September 2017
Each session uses the award-winning Watertight Marketing methodology as its base and are designed for people using the methodology to take control of their business growth.
These round-table sessions include a delicious two-course lunch. The London lunches are hosted at Angelus Restaurant, near Paddington, and typically run on the third Thursday of each month. We also run these sessions at other venues across the country.
Book now £35 + VAT →
Come along to these monthly lunches to join other business owners on a similar journey of stepping up their marketing.
Agenda: 11.45am for start at 12pm to 2pm
A delicious lunch will be served whilst we enjoy…
- Key concept: A 20-minute hands-on learning session on a key concept from the Watertight Marketing book with a real client example to show it in action.
- Surgery session: All attendees can submit their marketing challenges ahead of time, the trickiest will be selected to be discussed and solved live around the table.
- Open Q&A: The lunch ends with open Q&A in which you can throw us any marketing questions you have to get a bit of expert and peer input.
Who’s this for?
The typical profile of someone who thoroughly engages with Watertight Marketing is someone with a responsibility for profit in an ambitious business that wants to step things up. They’ll be the kind of person who appreciates a bit of structure to organise their thoughts.
- The owner of a £2 to £10m business looking to structure their business for scale or for sale.
- The lead marketing or sales on an ambitious board who wants to spearhead a step change in sales results.
- A frustrated entrepreneur who knows they’re onto something but can’t seem to break through the plateau they’ve reached.
We do not peddle get-rich-quick schemes, silver bullets or magic wands. In fact, the real-world approach will come as a relief to business people who’ve heard it all before. Bryony Thomas and the Accredited Consultants can certainly put on a show, and we’re confident you will thoroughly enjoy the session, but what you will love even more is the depth of thought and the true value you can take back to your business.
You can come along to one event to say hi, grab your book and then continue to interact online. You can come along every month and pick our brains as you go through your workbooks. Or, you can come along when you have a particular marketing challenge you’d like to air.
Book your place
These are no-profit events to bring you all together. So, if you cover the cost of your food, that would be fabulous.