A 2 hour Lunch & Learn marketing seminar, covering key marketing concepts then leaping straight into a facilitated discussion around the marketing issues everyone in the room is facing and how they can solve them.
Hosted by Watertight Marketing Author & Founder Bryony Thomas.
Agenda: 11.50am for start at 12pm to 2pm
A delicious two-course lunch will be served whilst we enjoy…
- Key concept: A short talk by your host to bring out a key concept from the Watertight Marketing approach.
- Surgery session: A session to address a real marketing challenge from the group.
- Open Q&A: Open question and answer session until we finish
Come along to these lunches to join other business owners on a similar journey of stepping up their marketing.
We have taken onboard feedback from our November lunch and reduced room numbers to a maximum of 12 to sit comfortably.
Car parking is in the nearby NCP, therefore start time is 11.45am for 12pm start.
Who’s this for?
The typical profile of someone who thoroughly engages with Watertight Marketing is someone with a responsibility for profit in an ambitious business that wants to step things up. They’ll be the kind of person who appreciates a bit of structure to organise their thoughts.
- The owner of a £2 to £10m business looking to structure their business for scale or for sale.
- The lead marketing or sales on an ambitious board who wants to spearhead a step change in sales results.
- A frustrated entrepreneur who knows they’re onto something but can’t seem to break through the plateau they’ve reached.
We do not peddle get-rich-quick schemes, silver bullets or magic wands. In fact, the real-world approach will come as a relief to business people who’ve heard it all before. Bryony Thomas and the Accredited Consultants can certainly put on a show, and we’re confident you will thoroughly enjoy the session, but what you will love even more is the depth of thought and the true value you can take back to your business.
You can come along to one event to say hi, grab your book and then continue to interact online. You can come along every month and pick our brains as you go through your workbooks. Or, you can come along when you have a particular marketing challenge you’d like to air.