Have you ever signed up for an email newsletter only to find the sign-up process puts you off before you ever receive it? The sign-up process itself is a great opportunity to make the right impression. Just a few little tweaks can make a massive difference. And, we all know that first impressions really count. Here are a few tips to get you started.
- Reward subscribers with something useful and relevant
- Tailor the content in the double opt-in emails
- Inject some personality
- Make the most of your best material
- Create appropriate triggered email
- Don’t leave them waiting for their newsletter