Reading Time: Depends how many you read!
Part Two of Watertight Marketing dives deeper into how people make their way through a buying decision, exploring what they look for in terms of messages, when and how they look for it, and the third parties they turn to. These books are also useful for fleshing this out. ~ Bryony Thomas, Author | Watertight Marketing
- Coyle, D. (2019) The Culture Code: The Secret to Highly Successful Groups, Random House Business (Buy on Amazon)
- Edgar, A. (2018) Secrets of Successful Sales, Panoma Press (Buy on Amazon)
- Fisk, P. (2008) Business Genius, Capstone Press (Buy on Amazon)
- Gladwell, M. (2005) Blink: The Power of Thinking without Thinking, Penguin (Buy on Amazon)
- Godin, S. (2007) Permission Marketing: Turning Strangers into Friends and Friends Into Customers, Simon & Schuster UK (Buy on Amazon)
- Godin, S. (2008) Tribes, Piatkus Books (Buy on Amazon)
- Jefferson, S. and Tanton, S. (2013) Valuable Content Marketing: How to Make Quality Content the Key to Your Business Success, Kogan Page (Buy on Amazon)What Next?
- Kahneman, D. (2012) Thinking, Fast and Slow, Penguin (Buy on Amazon)
- Lopata, A. (2011) Recommended: How to Sell Through Networking and Referrals, FT Press (Buy on Amazon)
- Scott, D. M. (2010) 2nd ed. The New Rules of Marketing & PR, John Wiley & Sons (Buy on Amazon)
- Stratten, S. (2010) UnMarketing: Stop Marketing. Start Engaging, John Wiley & Sons (Buy on Amazon)
- Townsend, H. (2011) FT Guide to Business Networking: How to Use the Power of Online and Offline Networking for Business Success, Pearson (Buy on Amazon)
These are Affiliate links
Author & Founder, Watertight Marketing
Bryony Thomas is the creator of the multi-award winning Watertight Marketing methodology, captured in her best-selling book of the same name. She is one of the UK's foremost marketing thinkers, featured by the likes of Forbes, The Guardian, Business Insider and many more, and in-demand speaker for business conferences, in-house sales days and high-level Board strategy days.