Do you coach, advise or train growing businesses?
The Watertight Marketing™ methodology has been developed and refined over the last decade. What we have is a powerful and comprehensive process for supporting non-marketers in gaining to core marketing knowledge they need to make confident decisions. This is delivered through our flagship applied learning programme, Marketing Masterplan. This can be accessed as a public programme or delivered by a licensed consultant within an organisation. We need people to help us deliver this. Is that you?
Do you provide marketing or marketing-related services to growing business?
We now have around 50 people coming out the end of programme every three months. More often than not, they are looking for reliable marketing specialists to put their new plan into powerful effect. They tend to be looking for people to build websites, write copy, undertake design work, create videos, manage their social media, etc. We need people equipped to support them with that. Is that you?
Do you offer strategic marketing or business growth consultancy to small businesses?
Through the programme, our monthly members’ club and events schedule, we also have more than 10 inbound enquiries every month from MDs of step-up businesses looking for a consultant or coach to work hands-on with a business on a particular marketing or business growth challenge. Our current network only has capacity to take on around two of these each month. We need proven business growth and marketing consultants to pass these leads to. Is that you?
Fancy using our material with your clients?
Would you like to use our intellectual property and bank of proven tools and products with your clients?
- Using the Watertight Marketing methodology with your clients.
- Plugging in our digital products as an add-on to what you do.
- Working with clients to implement the plans they come up with through our programmes.
- Using our plug-and-play workshop packs to supplement your own income streams.
- Earning a healthy commission on anyone you point in our direction.
- Appearing on our directory of marketing suppliers.Showcasing your brand to our community.
If yes, do watch our Q&A with Bryony Thomas on ways of working with us.