Chris Turner is a highly experienced Branding and Marketing consultant with strong strategic, analytical, digital and communication skills. He has board level experience in Agency and Client environments and as NXD.
Chris has a sophisticated understanding of new content platforms including digital and social media. He is personable with a collaborative management style, good team-building and team-working skills and a focus on results and accountability.
• Digital Strategy: Proven ability to achieve business goals using digital strategy.
• Brand strategy: connect company capabilities with their most valuable target audiences.
• Marketing strategy: take brand strategy into the market, devising the most cost-effective channels to reach most valuable customers, creating campaigns and supervising their deployment.
• Digital Business Development: Create digital revenue streams and deliver effective digital projects.
Chris has extensive experience in media and content companies, not-for-profits and charities, retail, financial services and start-ups.
- Website planning and effectiveness
- Content strategy
- Social media strategy
- Digital profile management including search
- Keyword list development and application
“Chris really joins your team. He is relentless in understanding your company, culture and target audience. He is thoughtful and considered in his advice and a joy to collaborate with. I have worked with Chris with work on both a charity and my commercial enterprise. He is a formidable resource” Debra Drew, Founder and MD, Fabric Architecture and Regional Businesswoman of the Year.
Chris Turner has an MBA from Hult/Ashridge Business School.