“Rachael is an experienced marketing director with particular knowledge of professional and business services sectors. She worked in-house for many years, setting up and leading marketing and business development teams and strategic projects before setting up her own consultancy. Rachael offers marketing and business development consultancy to help clients work smarter in both these areas. She is passionate about helping her clients develop their own capabilities and applying what they learn successfully. Rachael is a member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing, a Chartered Marketer and has completed an accredited coaching course.
Business and marketing planning (at both strategic and tactical levels) including market research, customer relationship management, key account management, client care and communications, developing quality marketing teams and operations.
B2B, professional services, knowledge businesses.
- Problem solver – I love working out how to overcome challenges and am persistent if need be!
- Planning and helping to implement and run strategic projects
- Working collaboratively with different stakeholders
- Knowledge of all aspects of running and developing a marketing teams and operations
- Understand marketing and sales and need for both to work together especially in businesses where the staff are the sales team
- A coaching style, directive where needed
“Rachael is one of those people you meet and instantly know they’re a smart cookie. She has a calmness about her that means people listen when she speaks. And, so they should! Rachael can quickly see the connections between the marketing set-up a company needs, and the sales skills that will make it pay. Her background with professional services companies is extensive; so she is adept at dealing with complex knowledge businesses where everyone has a strong opinion and their own style.” Bryony Thomas, Author & Founder of Watertight Marketing
“The Touchpoint Leak™ Assessment meeting with Rachael was an epiphany” Ian Else, Ovation Finance
Rachael is a Watertight Marketing Certified Practitioner, operating within her wider company Bluegreen Learning.