Bryony Thomas is available for press comment on:
- Her personal story of business resilience in the face of a pancreatic cancer diagnosis.
- How to grow businesses with effective sales and marketing.
- Marketing trends and techniques, and the ‘digital revolution’.
- The position of marketing around the boardroom table.
- The role of SMEs in our economy.
- The relationship between sales and marketing.
- The entrepreneurial journey, including its impact on mental health.
Call 0117 325 77 25
Or email email@example.com
New book challenges businesses to stop pouring money into a ‘leaking bucket’ and focus on ‘watertight marketing’ strategies that will lead to sustainable, long-term sales results
Watertight Marketing – a book and website by business author, Bryony Thomas – yesterday secured over £5000 in an ‘all or nothing’ crowdfunding challenge.22 November 2012 – Small business owner and author of ‘Watertight Marketing; Delivering long-term...
Bristol-based Bryony Thomas kicks-off marketing mission to help small businesses make marketing payOne Bristol-based business woman and author of Watertight Marketing, Bryony Thomas, has turned to crowdfunding in an alternative move to fund her mission to...