Marketing Audit & Action Plan
A fixed-price review of one defined market to review the marketing set-up and its ability to deliver sustainable sales results
A Watertight Marketing Audit & Action Plan is a fixed-price service that answers the question: What is needed to establish a marketing operation that delivers long-term sales results for your business?
Your Watertight Marketing Audit & Action Plan will be tailored to meet your specific needs. We will do what’s needed to get you to a clear outline plan for marketing that equips you to step things up. But, here’s a sense of what’s typically covered…
Key Summary Information
Fixed price: £6,000 + VAT
Quality Assured: Includes full peer review within the Watertight Marketing Expert Network before presentation to client.
Duration: Report typically within 12 weeks.
Approach: In person and desk research as required.
Output: A clear and costed action plan for building a marketing operation within the next 12 months.
Bonus: Quick wins report.
This structured marketing audit & action plan will give you:
- A clear understanding of what your marketing operation needs to deliver.
- A clear view of what’s needed to make your marketing operation tick
- A list of enhancements in priority order.
- Identified quick wins that can be put into powerful effect immediately.
- An outline 12-month plan for a thorough marketing transformation.
What’s involved in a Watertight Marketing Audit & Action Plan?
- A detailed survey conducted online, or in person, to gather key information.
- Detailed review of existing background information, previous research and documentation.
- An end-to-end review of your marketing operation for one defined market against the Thirteen Touchpoint Leaks.
- Interviews, in person or by phone, with key staff and suppliers to clarify findings, and gain personal insights, as appropriate.
- A half-day presentation of findings and discussion of next steps.
- A final report detailing findings, areas for further assessment, recommendations and 12-month action plan with outline costs.
Why would you want a Watertight Marketing Audit & Action Plan?
Using the unique and proven Watertight Marketing methodology and structure, this process quickly gathers information to deliver a clear action plan against the following key focus areas:
- Strategy: Is your offering clear and compelling to a clearly identified audience? (also using the Watertight Marketing Framework™).
- Set-up: What systems and processes do you need to deliver effective marketing?
- Skills: Do you have the right mix of current marketing skills at your disposal?
- Suppliers: What is the appropriate mix of expert suppliers for specialist tasks?
- Activity and tools: What sales tools and marketing activity do you need in place to meet your sales targets? (using Thirteen Touchpoint Leaks™).
Quality Assured by Peer Review
All strategic consulting engagements undertaken by a Watertight Marketing Accredited Consultant is subject to a peer review from within the network. This means that within your fee, your consultant gets a second opinion on all their observations, ideas and recommendations.
This has three major benefits for you:
- You can be assured that two experts agree that your recommendations are sound
- You get the benefit of the insight, ideas and inspiration of two proven experts
- If you ever need a second pair of hands, there’s someone else in our network with some knowledge of your organisation
To ensure you get exceptional value for money, we would work out with you whether it’s best to spread the time equally across these areas, or to highlight some for more detailed consideration. This allows us to make use of any previous internal reviews or consulting outputs, and focus energies on areas less well explored or understood.
Delivered by a Watertight Marketing Accredited Consultant
Watertight Marketing AccreditedYou would be matched with appropriate consultant from the Watertight Marketing Accredited Consultant network. These are all marketers of at least 10 years experience, with proven track record with small business clients. They are also the only people who have been fully trained and licensed to use the Watertight Marketing methodology.
YOUR NEXT STEPS
Place your order
if you're confident that you'd like to proceed with an Audit & Action Plan, complete the order form below. We will then be in touch to issue your invoice, get you matched and get the diaries out for delivery.
Book a Matching Call
If you're interested in an Audit & Action Plan and you'd like us to match you with the most appropriate consultant, please complete the details below and we'll be in touch to establish who is the best fit for your context.