Tutorial: Marketing Budgets – How much to spend and on what?
Tutorial Outcome: Understand the structure of a marketing budget that covers all the bases and allows you to be responsive.
- Bryony's Tutorial: Marketing budgets: How much to spend, and on what?
- Guest Interview: Glenda Shawley on effective networking
- Surgery Session: What is affiliate marketing?
- Video to watch online
- Audio recording to download and keep
- Tutorial worksheet
- Transcript of the GDPR session
- Links to relevant archive articles
- Why have a marketing budget?
- Investment vs marketing budgets.
- What to include in your marketing budget.
- How much should you be spending?
- What shape is your marketing budget?
➜ Includes worksheet designed by Bryony Thomas.
Guest interview with Glenda Shawley from Fabulous Networking, Bryony asked:
- Why should networking be part of your marketing activity plan?
- How should we choose which networks to attend?
- What mistakes do people typically make while networking?
- What tips do you have for making networking work?
- What is Affiliate marketing?
All our courses draw on the award-winning Watertight Marketing methodology captured in the best-selling book by Bryony Thomas...
This session relates directly to:
- Chapter 2: Identify your leaks
- Chapter 9: Your affordable marketing budget
- Chapter 11: Your lifelong marketing habit
This session was recorded in August 2018.
Buy this session
Buy this session as a stand-alone short course to watch in your own time.
Buy Back Catalogue
Buy the full catalogue of PLUS sessions for the equivalent of just £22 each.
Subscribe to PLUS
You can subscribe the Members' Club PLUS to join these sessions live each month.