Strategic Sounding Board
This 2-hour session with a Watertight Marketing Accredited Consultant gives you an experienced and objective marketer to talk through a specific marketing question or challenge you may have.
Have you ever just wanted to sound someone out on an idea or challenge you're having? Maybe you're considering an investment of time, money, or energy on your marketing? Or perhaps, you're struggling to understand why your marketing isn't delivering the growth you'd expected. Or, maybe you've got some new materials you want someone to cast a professional eye over.
Across our network of experts, we've seen under the bonnet over well over 1000 businesses. What's more we bring a trained, experienced, and objective perspective to the marketing challenges faced by organisations like yours every day. Talk to us. We can help.
Key Summary Information
Fixed price: £250 + VAT
Format: 2-hour session, in person or on a video call.
Bonus: A 15-minute accountability follow-up at an agreed time after the call.
Output: Clarity and next steps and the confidence that comes with having talked it through with an objective expert.
Also consider: You can add-on a one-page action plan write-up, or a Snapshot Touchpoint™ Leak Assessment.
The confidence of having talked to an expert:
- A quick call to talk to someone who can see your challenge from an external perspective.
- The reassurance that the person you're talking to is qualified and experienced.
- The structure of the Watertight Marketing methodology that you can refer back to after the session.
- A wealth of resources in our Members'Club and an invitation to join community of peers and experts.
- There is no set agenda for the session because we'll use the time according to your individual needs.
What’s involved in a Strategic Sounding Board Session?
- We'll have a quick chat with you to understand the question and match you to an appropriate expert in our network.
- We'll connect you with them to set-up the session.
- You agree whether to meet in person or run the call by video.
- Decide at the end of the call whether you need any further help.
You can use this session to suit your needs:
Here are a few examples of questions that you might be struggling with that we could use the session to answer:
- What do I want to achieve with my marketing?
- Who is my ideal customer and do I understand them well enough to market to them?
- What do I need to say to my customers to make them sit up and take notice?
- Which marketing activities should I prioritise and which activities should I park (or ditch completely)?
- How will I know if my marketing is working?
The Watertight Marketing Guarantee
All Watertight Marketing Accredited Consultants agree to operate under the Watertight Marketing Guarantee. This means that their engagements with you are subject to monthly satisfaction review by us. If there's ever an issue, we work with you to reach a satisfactory outcome.
A Strategic Sounding Board Session is a great way to work out your next steps, knowing that your matched expert is not giving you their time for free, or in expectation of anything more. Fair exchange is important to us, and we will always talk you through exactly what we would do in your shoes.
Delivered by a Watertight Marketing Accredited Consultant
Watertight Marketing AccreditedYou would be matched with appropriate consultant from the Watertight Marketing Accredited Consultant network. These are all marketers of at least 10 years experience, with proven track record with small business clients. They are also the only people who have been fully trained and licensed to use the Watertight Marketing methodology.
YOUR NEXT STEPS
Place your order
If you're confident that you'd like to proceed with a Strategic Sounding Board Session, please place your order below and we'll be in touch to understand your question and match you to the right consultant.
Not ready for this yet?
You can get lots of help and support in our Members' Club. This includes a closed Facebook Group of experts and peers, where you can ask as many questions as you like.