Tutorial: 5 Sources of Invitation information
Tutorial Outcome: Where to look for inspiration to create compelling content that invites people into finding out more about you.
A 90-minute recording from Bryony Thomas' live session as part of Members Club PLUS. Each session is made up of three core elements, a tutorial, a guest interview and a surgery session from a real business. In this session:
- Bryony's Tutorial: 5 Sources of Invitation Information
- Guest Interview: Karen Meager on making time for marketing
- Surgery Session: How do you measure the success of a trade show?
The session resources include:
- Video to watch online.
- Audio recording to download and keep.
- Tutorial worksheet.
- Transcript of the guest interview.
- Liks to relevant archive articles.
This 20-minute workshop looked at:
- How long should a piece of invitation information be... aka the biscuit test?
- Leak 7 of the Thirteen Touchpoint Leaks™
- Where this type of content sits in a buying journey
- You have so many ideas and not enough time to do them.
- Avoiding fire-hosing people with your sales content.
➜ Includes worksheet designed by Bryony Thomas.
Guest interview with Karen Meager, co-author of Time Mastery, Bryony asked:
- Time Myths: What are they and how do they stop people getting things done?
- Time Personalities: What are they and what does this mean for us?
- What is your best advice for people who struggle to make time for their own marketing?
Bryony answered the question:
- How do you measure the effectiveness of exhibiting at a trade show?
All our courses draw on the award-winning Watertight Marketing methodology captured in the best-selling book by Bryony Thomas...
This session relates directly to:
- Chapter 2: Identify your leaks
- Chapter 4: Their pace = your timing
- Chapter 8: Now, turn your Taps on
Buy this session
Buy this session as a stand-alone short course to watch in your own time.
Buy Back Catalogue
Buy the full catalogue of PLUS sessions for the equivalent of just £22 each.
Subscribe to PLUS
You can subscribe the Members' Club PLUS to join these sessions live each month.