Tutorial: How to create emotional impact in your marketing
Tutorial Outcome: Appealing to a person's instinct and intellect to get your materials noticed.
- Bryony's Tutorial: How to trigger an emotional response to get your marketing materials noticed.
- Guest Interview: Alexis Kingsbury on building a business that supports the life you want to lead.
- Surgery Session: Why, when and how to gain a person's email permission?
The session resources include:
- Video to watch online
- Audio recording to download and keep
- Tutorial worksheet
- Transcript of the guest interview
- Links to relevant archive articles
- The Logic Sandwich™ messaging framework
- Triggering an instinctive response to get noticed
- Getting someone's brain in gear to notice and be receptive to your messages
- Emotive messages that get immediately discounted
➜ Includes worksheet designed by Bryony Thomas.
- What was your biggest challenge in building your so ware business alongside having very young children?
- How can business owners create the space to have a fulfilling life outside work?
- What are your tips for looking a er yourself and those you love when growing a business?
- Why, when and how should we be gaining permission to send people marketing emails?
All our courses draw on the award-winning Watertight Marketing methodology captured in the best-selling book by Bryony Thomas...
This session relates directly to:
- Chapter 2: Identify your leaks
- Chapter 3: Their needs = your messages
- Chapter 8: Now, turn your Taps on
This session was recorded in September 2017.
Buy this session
Buy this session as a stand-alone short course to watch in your own time.
Buy Back Catalogue
Buy the full catalogue of PLUS sessions for the equivalent of just £22 each.
Subscribe to PLUS
You can subscribe the Members' Club PLUS to join these sessions live each month.