Tutorial: How to create an evergreen campaign plan
Tutorial Outcome: How to build out a marketing campaign once that you use forever.
- Bryony's Tutorial: How to build a marketing campaign once that you use forever.
- Guest Interview: Archna Tharani on small business accounting and financial planning.
- Surgery Session:What's the best practice when using data-locked content in your marketing?
- Video to watch online
- Audio recording to download and keep
- Tutorial worksheet
- Transcript of the guest interview
- Liks to relevant archive articles
- Three-step hierarchy of value exchange
- Mapping a complete path to purchase
- Three worked examples of marketing-supported sales journeys
- Putting varied offerings in context to generate more sales
- The difference between peripheral and core content
- Using 'want' and a gateway to 'need'
➜ Includes worksheet designed by Bryony Thomas.
- What are the key benefits to having up to date, accurate, financials at your fingertips?
- What stops growing businesses having this information to hand?
- What examples do you have of financial clarity informing or changing the business decision or strategy?
- When should I make materials freely available, and when should we put a data lock on it?
All our courses draw on the award-winning Watertight Marketing methodology captured in the best-selling book by Bryony Thomas...
This session relates directly to:
- Chapter 2: Identify your leaks
- Chapter 5: Their pace = your timing
- Chapter 8: Your Funnels
This session was recorded in August 2017.
Buy this session
Buy this session as a stand-alone short course to watch in your own time.
Buy Back Catalogue
Buy the full catalogue of PLUS sessions for the equivalent of just £22 each.
Subscribe to PLUS
You can subscribe the Members' Club PLUS to join these sessions live each month.