Tutorial: Product ladders – Creating a path to purchase
Tutorial Outcome: Creating a compelling set of offers that invites someone naturally into a profitable relationship with you
- Bryony's Tutorial: Product ladders - creating paths to purchase.
- Guest Interview: Sue Richardson on writing the right book
- Surgery Session: How do you get started with PR for your business?
- Video to watch online
- Audio recording to download and keep
- Tutorial worksheet
- Transcript of the GDPR session
- Links to relevant archive articles
- Does your marketing provide value for time?
- Do you invite to more time?
- Does this lead to initial data?
- The three ways to pay - time, money & data.
- Incorporating a Gateway Product in to your buyers path to purchase.
➜ Includes worksheet designed by Bryony Thomas.
- How does writing a book help you grow a business?
- Why would you want to write a book if you don't want to establish yourself as a spokesperson on the subject?
- Should it always be the business owner writing the book?
- Can any business be suitable for writing a book?
- What are the common mistakes that people make in writing a book?
- How do I get started with PR for my business?
All our courses draw on the award-winning Watertight Marketing methodology captured in the best-selling book by Bryony Thomas...
This session relates directly to:
- Chapter 2: Identify your leaks
- Chapter 4: Their pace = your timing
This session was recorded in June 2018.
Buy this session
Buy this session as a stand-alone short course to watch in your own time.
Buy Back Catalogue
Buy the full catalogue of PLUS sessions for the equivalent of just £22 each.
Subscribe to PLUS
You can subscribe the Members' Club PLUS to join these sessions live each month.