Tutorial: The Right Kind of Work
Tutorial Outcome: How to get more of the kind of work that nourishes both your soul and your bank balance.
A 90-minute recording from Bryony Thomas' live session as part of Members Club PLUS. Each session is made up of three core elements, a tutorial, a guest interview and a surgery session from a real business. In this session:
- Bryony's Tutorial: How to find the right kind of work
- Guest Interview: Nicola Cook on sales techniques
- Surgery Session: How do you reach audiences that deliberately make themselves unreachable?
The session resources include:
- Video to watch online
- Audio recording to download and keep
- Tutorial worksheet
- Transcript of the guest interview
- Liks to relevant archive articles
This 20-minute workshop looked at:
- Yes, No, Maybe... the Pride / Profit matrix
- Leak 12 of the Thirteen Touchpoint Leaks™
- The Three Cs of being known for the right work
- What's in a name?
- Putting varied offerings in context to generate more sales
- Why would you need a 12 year old?
➜ Includes worksheet designed by Bryony Thomas.
Guest interview with Nicola Cook, author of The Secrets of Success in Selling, Bryony asked:
- How do sales and marketing fit together?
- What most often holds small businesses back from being brilliant at sales?
- What are the most important sales skills to have in your business to drive growth?
Bryony answered the question:
- How do I reach audiences that deliberately make themselves unreachable?
All our courses draw on the award-winning Watertight Marketing methodology captured in the best-selling book by Bryony Thomas...
This session relates directly to:
- Chapter 2: Identify your leaks
- Chapter 5: Their team = your audiences
- Chapter 8: Now, turn your Taps on
This session was recorded in July 2017.
Buy this session
Buy this session as a stand-alone short course to watch in your own time.
Buy Back Catalogue
Buy the full catalogue of PLUS sessions for the equivalent of just £22 each.
Subscribe to PLUS
You can subscribe the Members' Club PLUS to join these sessions live each month.