Tutorial: How to show up when people are looking
Tutorial Outcome: Ensuring you show up when people are looking.
- Bryony's Tutorial: How to show up when people are looking.
- Guest Interview: Mi Elfverson on using video as a powerful marketing tool.
- Surgery Session: How do we present our business at an important corporate sales meeting?
- Video to watch online
- Audio recording to download and keep
- Tutorial worksheet
- Transcript of the guest interview
- Links to relevant archive articles
- Putting your materials out into the world when someone is looking
- Three S Timing: Selectivity, Seasonality, Scheduling
- Comitting to a regular marketing rhythm
- Why repitition is a good thing: reduce, re-use, recycle.
➜ Includes worksheet designed by Bryony Thomas.
- Where does video fit as a format in the marketing content mix?
- What holds people back from incorporating video into their marketing?
- How do people get started and get confident with vlogging?
- What's hot right now in the world of video marketing?
- How do we present our business at an important corporate sales meeting?
All our courses draw on the award-winning Watertight Marketing methodology captured in the best-selling book by Bryony Thomas...
This session relates directly to:
- Chapter 2: Identify your leaks
- Chapter 4: Their pace = your timing
This session was recorded in March 2018.
Buy this session
Buy this session as a stand-alone short course to watch in your own time.
Buy Back Catalogue
Buy the full catalogue of PLUS sessions for the equivalent of just £22 each.
Subscribe to PLUS
You can subscribe the Members' Club PLUS to join these sessions live each month.