Tutorial: Making time for marketing
Tutorial Outcome: Creating a marketing activity baseline that brings rhythm and consistency to underpin scalable and predictable sales growth
A 90-minute recording from Bryony Thomas' live session as part of Members Club PLUS. Each session is made up of three core elements, a tutorial, a guest interview and a surgery session from a real business. In this session:
- Bryony's Tutorial: Marketing rhythm - making time for marketing and sticking to it!
- Guest Interview: Chris Turner on understanding SEO
- Surgery Session: Is it ok to ask people why they didn't buy from you?
- Video to watch online
- Audio recording to download and keep
- Tutorial worksheet
- Transcript of the GDPR session
- Links to relevant archive articles
This 20-minute workshop looked at:
- How to ditch Yo-Yo marketing and move to Watertight Marketing
- Building a Baseline Marketing Activity Plan
- Putting your content monster on a diet
- Recycling, repurposing and reusing your existing content
- Creating a default marketing diary
➜ Includes worksheet designed by Bryony Thomas.
Guest interview with Chris Turner, founder of Bright Blue Kite, Bryony asked:
- Why do small businesses need to take SEO seriously?
- What stops people doing this properly?
- What's one simple thing anyone can do to get started with SEO?
Bryony answered the question:
- "Is it ok to ask (non) clients why they didn't buy from you, even if it was a while ago?"
All our courses draw on the award-winning Watertight Marketing methodology captured in the best-selling book by Bryony Thomas...
This session relates directly to:
- Chapter 2: Identify your leaks
- Chapter 11: Your lifelong marketing habit
This session was recorded in July 2018.
Buy this session
Buy this session as a stand-alone short course to watch in your own time.
Buy Back Catalogue
Buy the full catalogue of PLUS sessions for the equivalent of just £22 each.
Subscribe to PLUS
You can subscribe the Members' Club PLUS to join these sessions live each month.