Tutorial: How to overcome the power of third party veto
Tutorial Outcome: Understanding and overcoming the power of veto from a third party in a buying decision.
- Bryony's Tutorial: Identifying and overcoming third party veto in a sale.
- Guest Interview: Marianne Page on systemising your business.
- Surgery Session: How to I get back in touch with lapsed customers?
- Video to watch online
- Audio recording to download and keep
- Tutorial worksheet
- Transcript of the guest interview
- Links to relevant archive articles
- Who else has Influence when in a buying decision?
- Mapping the buying decision zig-zag journey
- Why do people seek third party approval before they buy?
- Who do people defer to before they go ahead with a purchase?
- Balancing out purchasing risk
- Creating a 'Buyers' Guide'
- Internal and external ways of reaching key third parties
➜ Includes worksheet designed by Bryony Thomas.
- What benefits does systemising give a growing business?
- Why do entrepreneurs typically resist systemisation?
- How would you get started in systemising your business?
- What's one system every business should have?
- What's the best way of getting back in touch with people who've bought from us in the past?
All our courses draw on the award-winning Watertight Marketing methodology captured in the best-selling book by Bryony Thomas...
This session relates directly to:
- Chapter 2: Identify your leaks
- Chapter 3: Their needs = your messages
- Chapter 7: Your funnels
This session was recorded in November 2017.
Buy this session
Buy this session as a stand-alone short course to watch in your own time.
Buy Back Catalogue
Buy the full catalogue of PLUS sessions for the equivalent of just £22 each.
Subscribe to PLUS
You can subscribe the Members' Club PLUS to join these sessions live each month.