Tutorial: How to welcome people into a loyal customer relationship
Tutorial Outcome: Key techniques to increase the volume and quality of the referrals you receive.
- Bryony's Tutorial: How to welcome people into being a loyal customer.
- Guest Interview: Rebecca Robertson on personal financial planning for entrepreneurs.
- Surgery Session: How do I organise my ideas into a coherent piece of content?
- Video to watch online
- Audio recording to download and keep
- Tutorial worksheet
- Transcript of the guest interview
- Links to relevant archive articles
- Why you need to lay out the welcome mat to move people into true loyalty
- What is your Welcome Window?
- What do you need your Welcome Window to achieve with your new customers?
- 5 key things to include in your customer welcome communications.
➜ Includes worksheet designed by Bryony Thomas.
- How well to entrepreneurs look a er their personal finances?
- How should someone investing in their own business also invest in their financial security?
- What pitfalls do you see entrepreneurs fall into with their personal finances?
- What one piece of advice would you give entrepreneurs for securing their financial futures?
- How do I take my mess of ideas and turn them into a coherent and compelling piece of content, like a paper or ebook?
All our courses draw on the award-winning Watertight Marketing methodology captured in the best-selling book by Bryony Thomas...
This session relates directly to:
- Chapter 2: Identify your leaks
- Chapter 3: Their needs = your messages
- Chapter 8: Now, turn your Taps on
This session was recorded in February 2018.
Buy this session
Buy this session as a stand-alone short course to watch in your own time.
Buy Back Catalogue
Buy the full catalogue of PLUS sessions for the equivalent of just £22 each.
Subscribe to PLUS
You can subscribe the Members' Club PLUS to join these sessions live each month.