Tutorial: Generating word of mouth for your business
Tutorial Outcome: Key techniques to get people talking about, and sharing, your marketing materials.
- Bryony's Tutorial: How to generate word of mouth for your business.
- Guest Interview: Alison Shadrack on public relations.
- Surgery Session: Should we be incentivising the referrals people send our way?
- Video to watch online
- Audio recording to download and keep
- Tutorial worksheet
- Transcript of the guest interview
- Links to relevant archive articles
- Where in a buying decision is word of mouth important?
- Who do you want to be talking about your business?
- 5 key techniques to get people sharing your content
- How to make it easy for people to share your content
➜ Includes worksheet designed by Bryony Thomas.
- What are the main benefits of using PR for a growing business?
- What's the easiest coverage to achieve?
- What's the most effective coverage to achieve?
- Can people do their own PR, or do they need an expert?
- Is it a good idea, and how do we, incentivise people to send referrals our way?
All our courses draw on the award-winning Watertight Marketing methodology captured in the best-selling book by Bryony Thomas...
This session relates directly to:
- Chapter 2: Identify your leaks
- Chapter 3: Their team = your audiences
- Chapter 7: Now, turn your Taps on
This session was recorded in February 2018.
Buy this session
Buy this session as a stand-alone short course to watch in your own time.
Buy Back Catalogue
Buy the full catalogue of PLUS sessions for the equivalent of just £22 each.
Subscribe to PLUS
You can subscribe the Members' Club PLUS to join these sessions live each month.