Confidence & Clarity Conference 2018 Recordings
"The Confidence & Clarity Conference 2018 opened my eyes more to how we can take our marketing to the next level... Probably the best conference I've been on to date." - Richard Starkey, H&R Group
"Really useful for both marketing and business managers to get people thinking more creatively about marketing throughout the user journey."Claire Williams
You can now access the recordings of Bryony Thomas' sessions from across the two days:
Get your hands on the content from two power-packed days guiding the growing community of businesses using Watertight Marketing through our most powerful frameworks from the methodology with real client showcases. Be inspired and equipped to out-think, rather than out-spend, your competition.
- The Right Kind of Work: How to identify and attract clients that work for your bank balance, and your energy.
- There is No Sales Funnel: The interplay between marketing, sales and service and practical ideas for making it all work harder.
- Find your Focus: Choosing where in the customer journey to focus your marketing efforts to get the best results.
- Natural Paths to Purchase: Choosing and creating tools that allow you to respectfully invite people into profitable long-term relationships.
- Tweak Your Marketing Leaks: Using the Thirteen Touchpoint Leaks to steps things up as your business matures.
➜ Includes four client stories, four sponsor ideas sessions, and access to the relevant slides and extracted Conference workbook exercises designed by Bryony Thomas.
"Easily the best conference I have ever been to."Russ Avery
You will enjoy these sessions if:
- You are a business owner, MD, or CEO or leader outside sales & marketing who wants to step up your marketing.
- You are a marketing professional with a growing business who wants ideas and structure.
- You are familiar with the Watertight Marketing methodology and want to hear it from its creator.
- You're an existing user of the methodology, and you want to know what's new.
- You came along to the Conference and want to refer back to the sessions.
- You wanted to be there in person but couldn't make it.
"Packed with rich content to help you plan your marketing in a strategic way. "Emma Insley
These sessions address the following frustrations:
- You need more of the right clients and clear definition and strategy to reflect this.
- You're confused about which of the thousands of possible marketing techniques you should be using.
- You're using loads of marketing tools, but they're not delivering bottom line results.
- You're generating lots of interest in your offerings, but they're just not converting.
- You're doing loads of marketing, but not making many sales
- You have loads of sales conversations, but not enough conversions
- You're making sales, but they don't seem to stick
- Your marketing and sales team don't like each other very much
- You get low engagement with your lead generation activity, even though your products are great.
- Your sales process loses a bit of its sparkle as you move into delivery.
- The relationships you have with customers are more transactional or arms length than you'd want.