Building your baseline marketing activity plan
Workshop Outcome: A marketing activity plan to support a full sales journey on one side of A4.
- You are a business owner, MD, or CEO or leader outside sales & marketing who wants to motivate and support a marketing team to deliver sustainable results.
- You are a marketing professional with a growing business who needs a day out of the office with peers to structure your thinking.
- You're a freelancer or solo entrepreneur who wants to build a realistic marketing plan that you can commit to.
- You struggle to maintain consistency in your marketing activity.
- You get tempted by new marketing fads and find yourself jumping from one technique to another.
- Marketing is something that gets picked up in your business when the sales pipeline looks dry.
- Ditching the Yo-Yo marketing diet to step off the sales rollercoaster.
- Understanding what makes your buyers' tick so that you can create compelling messages.
- Mapping out a typical route through a buying decision to work out the tools you'll need.
- Considering the third parties your buyers turn to when considering buying from you so that you bring them on-side.
- Creating a clear one-page activity plan to support every step in the sale.
- Setting commitments to daily, weekly, and monthly activity that supports sustainable sales.
Upcoming Public Workshops:
If these dates don't suit you, or you'd prefer to have us come to your business to run a session exclusively for your team call us on 0117 325 77 25 to arrange this with us.
All our workshops draw on the award-winning Watertight Marketing methodology captured in the best-selling book by Bryony Thomas...
This workshop relates directly to:
- Part Two: The Watertight Marketing Framework (Ch 3-5)
- Workbook: Workbook One, Exercise 4 to 20.
This workshop runs in various locations across the UK, hosted by licensed experts from the Watertight Marketing Expert network.
We can bring this workshop to you, running it exclusively for your business, hosted by whomever in our expert network most suits your needs.
This workshop is available as a short online course that you can work your way through in your own time, at any time.