Marketing Priorities: Where should you focus your attention?
Workshop Outcome: A clear set of marketing priorities based on the tweaks in your marketing set-up that would have the most impact on sustainable sales results.
- You are a business owner, MD, or CEO or leader outside sales & marketing who wants to step up your marketing and needs a clear plan of action.
- You are a marketing professional with a growing business who needs a day out of the office with peers to structure your thinking.
- You're a freelancer or solo entrepreneur who wants to create a clear and achievable action plan for some marketing investments.
- You're confused about which of the thousands of possible marketing techniques you should be using.
- You're using loads of marketing tools, but they're not delivering bottom line results.
- You're generating lots of interest in your offerings, but they're just not converting.
- You have so many ideas and not enough time to do them.
- How do real people really buy things?
- It's not a sales funnel, it's a colander
- Tweaking your Touchpoint Leaks™
- Traffic light assessment of your marketing set-up
- Create your own sequenced priority plan
- One actionable idea for your top three leaks
- Includes an accountability call to follow-up on your commitment!
Upcoming Public Workshops:
- Thursday 1st November 2018| 10.00am-1.00pm | Peter Baynes | London, SE1 3LE - Book Now >
If these dates don't suit you, or you'd prefer to have us come to your business to run a session exclusively for your team call us on 0117 325 77 25 to arrange this with us.
ABOUT YOUR HOST:
Watertight Marketing Accredited Consultant
Peter is an experienced B2B marketing consultant with a strength is supporting high-growth technology businesses. He is based in Surrey and supports clients across the South East.
All our workshops draw on the award-winning Watertight Marketing methodology captured in the best-selling book by Bryony Thomas...
This workshop relates directly to:
- Part Two: The Thirteen Touchpoint Leaks™
- Workbook: Workbook One, Exercise 7 to 11.
Public Workshop - 1st November 2018
Hosted by Peter Baynes
We can bring this workshop to you, running it exclusively for your business, hosted by whomever in our expert network most suits your needs.
This workshop is available as a short online course that you can work your way through in your own time, at any time.