Profit Priority Profile
Would you struggle to think of more ways to spend money on marketing? Taking a wild guess that the answer to this is no. In fact, you could probably add yet another marketing idea to your list hourly if you listened to all the advice out there.
Find your marketing focus by creating your Profit Priority Profile with the Thirteen Touchpoint Leaks™ in less than 30 minutes →
Your Profit Priority Profile
Your Profile Priority Profile is an 18-page report created by assessing your marketing against the Thirteen Touchpoint Leaks™. This is a core framework from the multi-award winning Watertight Marketing methodology. This decision-making tool has been designed and refined by Bryony Thomas over the last decade, and used by over 2000 organisations to find their marketing focus.
Answer 52 questions about your marketing
Set aside 30 minutes to answer a quick-fire set of questions using our online diagnostic tool.
Your report is delivered to your inbox
Your answers are immediately analysed to produce your personalised 18-page report and action plan, sent to you as a PDF by email.
"The Profit Priority Profile is a brilliant way to not only spot gaps, but communicate them, in business and marketing."Caroline Goatley
An online profiling tool in which you benchmark yourself against the Thirteen Touchpoint Leaks™ by answering 52 questions about your current marketing activity. This is then analysed and output as an 18-page PDF report which is emailed to you.
Your Profit Priority Profile report includes:
- Your percentage score for how Watertight your marketing is against our assessment.
- Traffic light diagram of your marketing against the Touchpoint Leaks.
- A colour coded definition (Red, Amber, Green) and reading reference for each of your marketing leaks.
- Identification of your Top Priority Leak with a 2-page Action Plan of proven tweaks.
- A sequenced list of the Touchpoint Leaks in the precise order for you to underpin sustainable sales results.
- Overview of the Touchpoint Leak framework and how to use it as a decision-making tool in your business.
- Guidance on using your report to create a manageable three phase marketing improvement plan.
The Profit Priority Profile is a tool to support step-up businesses, as distinct from start-up businesses. You will find this useful if you are:
- An organisation with an established product or service and a known audience that has been out in the market for 18 months or more.
- Your product or service sits within a relationship with your customers, e.g. it's not a one-off or transactional purchase.
- In a position to invest time, money, energy or all three in stepping up your marketing.
In terms of your role in the organisation, we typically see these undertaken by the person responsible for marketing, sales, or by the MD or owner/manager.
Are you a start-up? As this is a process of reflection on what your organisation currently does at each step of a sale, you will find these questions difficult to answer if you are a start-up business without an existing marketing set-up, or if your role means that you don't really know what customers get from you at every stage of their buying decision. There is lots we can do to help you, but this isn't the tool for you. A Strategic Sounding Board session would be more useful at this stage.
The Watertight Marketing tools and training are all designed to equip people to out-think, rather than out-spend, their competition.
This powerful profiling tool gives you a snapshot on how your current marketing set-up performs against the Thirteen Touchpoint Leaks, so that you can:
- Pinpoint precisely where to focus your marketing efforts.
- Create a sequenced list of marketing tweaks that build incrementally on the last.
- Clearly communicate your marketing improvement plan to your colleagues.
- Confidently park ideas and investments best kept for a later date.
Do you have a team?
We also offer cohort analysis. If you have a team working across marketing, sales and service, we can review the answers across the whole team to create a Team Alignment report to show the variance of perception of your marketing performance across the organisation, and by discipline. If you're interested to know more, please call us on 0117 325 77 25 or simply book a call directly in Simon Bottle's diary to chat this through.
We anonymously aggregate all data that we collect in this process into an annual report to understand trends across entrepreneurial organisations. This is typically published in December each year. We reserve the right to restrict access to the free tool, or to make it chargeable, at any time. Should you wish to use this tool with your own clients, please talk to us about licensing.